HC Verma Solutions PDF – Solution of HC Verma Concept of Physics Part 1 and Part 2 Free Download
- 1 HC Verma Solutions PDF – Solution of HC Verma Concept of Physics Part 1 and Part 2 Free Download
- 2 HC Verma Solutions
- 3 HC Verma Solutions PDF
- 4 Solutions of HC Verma
- 5 HC Verma Solutions Part 1
- 6 HC Verma Solutions PDF Part 1
- 7 HC Verma Solutions Part 2
- 8 HC Verma Solutions PDF Part 2
- 10 HC Verma Solutions PDF Download
- 11 HC Verma Objective Solutions
- 12 About Author
HC Verma Solutions
HC Verma Solutions, Let me tell you why we have brought these solutions to you. If you an aspirant who is preparing Physics for the IIT JEE, NEET or any other engineering and Medical entrance examinations or you are preparing for your class 11 and Class 12 Physics exams then this is the bible for you,
HC Verma Solutions is the first step towards your engineering and Medical entrance examinations to crack the Physics.
There are 100’s of other books available in the market but “Concepts of Physics Vol 1 and Vol 2” by Professor HC Verma are the most recommended book form all the teacher and coaching institutes.
The Concepts of Physics Vol 1 and Vol 2 are written in very easy and simple language which only cover major of the syllabus but their problem gives the real taste of the exams problem and test your knowledge about that topics.
HC Verma Solutions PDF
We have bought this HC Verma Solutions PDF for those who are working hard for their exams and love to quickly get then solutions whenever they are stuck in any problem.
HC Verma Solutions is one of the best buddies for those who all are preparing for IIT JEE and other Engineering entrance exams.
Solutions of HC Verma
HC Verma Concepts of Physics has solutions Volume 1 and Volume 2. The book contains solutions for the questions given in the HC Verma Concepts of Physics book.
HC Verma Solutions Part 1
The book contains solutions for the questions given in the H.C.Verma Concepts of Physics book. The H.C.Verma Solution Book is divided into the following parts:
Chapter 1-14: Mechanics
Chapter 15-17: Waves Including Wave Optics
Chapter 18-22: Optics
HC Verma Solutions PDF Part 1
Here are all the “HC Verma part 1 solutions PDF” below which will help the students to understand the solutions batter.
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Physics
- Chapter 2: Physics and Mathematics
- Chapter 3: Rest and Motion: Kinematics
- Chapter 4: The Forces
- Chapter 5: Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Chapter 6: Friction
- Chapter 7: Circular Motion
- Chapter 8: Work and Energy
- Chapter 9: Centre of Mass, Linear Momentum, Collision
- Chapter 10: Rotational Mechanics
- Chapter 11: Gravitation
- Chapter 12: Simple Harmonic Motion
- Chapter 13: Fluid Mechanics
- Chapter 14: Some Mechanical Properties of Matter
- Chapter 15: Wave Motion and Waves on a String
- Chapter 16: Sound Waves
- Chapter 17: Light Waves
- Chapter 18: Geometrical Optics
- Chapter 19: Optical Instruments
- Chapter 20: Dispersion and Spectra
- Chapter 21: Speed of Light
- Chapter 22: Photometry
HC Verma Solutions Part 2
Sections cover in the Part 2 book are below
Chapter 23-28: Heat and Thermodynamics
Chapter 29-40: Electric and Magnetic Phenomena
Chapter 41-47: Modern Physics
HC Verma Solutions PDF Part 2
Here are all the “HC Verma part 2 solution PDF” below which will help the students to understand the solutions batter.
- Chapter 23: Heat and Temperature
- Chapter 24: Kinetic Theory of gases
- Chapter 25: Calorimetry
- Chapter 26: Law of thermodynamics
- Chapter 27: Specific heat Capacities of gases
- Chapter 28: Heat Transfer
- Chapter 29: Electric field and potential
- Chapter 30: Gauss’s Law
- Chapter 31: Capacitors
- Chapter 32: Electric current in conductors
- Chapter 33: Thermal & Chemical Effects of current
- Chapter 34: Magnetic field
- Chapter 35: Magnetic field due to a current
- Chapter 36: Permanent Magnets
- Chapter 37: Magnetic properties of matter
- Chapter 38: Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter 39: Alternating current
- Chapter 40: Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter 41: Electric Current through gases
- Chapter 42: Photoelectric Effect & Wave Particle Duality
- Chapter 43: Bohr’s Model and Physics of the Atom
- Chapter 44: X-rays
- Chapter 45: Semiconductors & Devices
- Chapter 46: The Nucleus
- Chapter 47: The Special Theory of Relativity
Candidates after going through the theory part should solve the exercise given at the end of every chapter. The questions at the start are the easiest and the level of the questions start getting complex and tough in difficulty level.
Various coaching institutes recommend HC Verma Vol 1 and Vol 2 eBook for the preparation of various engineering entrance examinations.
HC Verma Solutions PDF Download
As mention above, you can download HC Verma Solutions PDF, whenever you want. Hope these are going to help you in your preparation.
The “Concepts of Physics HC Verma solutions pdf free download” are just to help you, so keep sharing them with all the friends.
HC Verma Objective Solutions
Lots of time people keep ask us to share HC Verma Objective Solutions, as they don’t find anywhere. We have tried to collect them and help the students.
HC Verma is an IIT professor, working in the Physics department in IIT Kanpur. Professor Verma has published more than 139 research papers and developed more than 300 physics experiments.
You can get more information about Mr. Verma at Wikipedia.
Concepts of Physics, a calculus-based book, written by HC Verma was first published in 1992 by the publisher Bharti Bhavan.
The book is available in the two-volume set, Vol 1 and Vol 2, covering the complete syllabus of class XI and class XII respectively. It provides a fair understanding of all the topics given in class 11 and 12 physics.
The language used by the author is quite simple and explains in detail all the fundamental and advanced physics concepts. The book consists of a good number of examples and problems for the students preparing for engineering examination as well.
Before starting off with HC Verma, students should have a sound knowledge of calculus since the book requires a deep knowledge of derivation. The book is designed to make a strong conceptual base for the aspirants preparing for JEE and other engineering entrance examinations.
Although this book is very important for you and a ladder to success for you as the aspirants preparing for the various examination. But the book solely is not sufficient. Therefore, candidates should go through the previous year papers also for better ideas about the pattern of the examination.
After these HC Verma Solutions also, if you still have any confusions, feel free to comment and let us know. Our experts are here to help you in your studies and best of luck for IIT JEE Entrance Exams.